Occupation:Food Service Manager
Tell us a little about yourself. I live in Wisconsin, been a gamer since Nintendo came out, love MMO's, going to the gym, no kids.
How long have you played WoW? First week of BC
Total time on this character? 78 days
Do you intend to play long term? Haven't quit yet! No intentions to do so.
B. System Information
What are your system specs? AMD 64x2 Dual Core 6400+ 4.0 GB Ram 2x 8800 GTX GeForce Vid Cards
Do you have any disconnection problem at all? If it's a hot day I bring an extra fan over to the comp.
Average Latency while raiding? 40-80
Average FPS in raid during a boss? 40-60
C. Raiding and Character information
1. Character Name | Spec | Class
Contagium Holy Priest
2. Are you exalted with Sons of Hodir or a Scribe?
If someone is applying here and isn't one of those 2, they are retarded.
3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Specify if in a leadership role.
All server firsts BC, and WoTLK on my old server. We did not do some of the 25 heroics though.
4. Provide an armory link to your character:
5. You will need a lot of consumables to keep up with the pace during progression raids. Do you have the will and time to put in enough effort to keep an adequate amount?
450 cooking, word. Flasks are np.
6. Will you come to a progression raid having already read any available information relevant to encounters?
7. Post a WWS report / Wow Meter Online of a three recent raids in your guild. This is REQUIRED for ALL applicants.
Old guild server transferred, trying to contact the GM for the World of Logs or WWS reports.
8. Post a screenshot of your UI while in a raid environment (in combat). (Give a list of any relevant addons not shown.)
D. Dual Spec
1. What is your off-spec? Disco Baby Ya!
2. What is your gear for your off-spec? Very similar to holy really, I do use an Intellect trinket instead though.
3. Are you willing to change your main spec and/or secondary spec for guild needs? Sure thing.
1. What are your professions? Enchanting and Tailoring.
2. If you have a gathering profession, what is stopping you from dropping it for a profession that benefits your stats more? N/A
F. Other Questions
1. What is your guild History? Only guild I have been in is my old Horde guild on Ghostlands. They transferred because the server was too small and the player base too shallow, time for a bigger pond.
2. Why are you leaving your current guild? They were good, but not great, I'd rather play with my cousin Strade, he knows how to deeps.
3. Do you play actively outside of raiding? Oh ya. Flasks don't pay for themselves.
4. Are you able to take and improve upon harsh criticism? If you're a raider in WoW, you better.
5. There will be Bench time. Everyone will have to sit at one point in time or another. Are you okay with this?
Fishing time you say? Ok!
6. Why are you interested in joining Reign?
Reign has the type of play level I would like to raid in. I don't want retards talking about trade chat on vent, I want an orderly, aggressive guild with talented players working together to achieve the goal, whatever it is. Strade is one of the few players I know that plays his character as well as I play mine and that's the environment I want. Dedicated, intelligent, quick thinking. I think Reign has this.
7. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content. Does your level of play decline during the farm period?
I'm an aggressive, proactive healer. Knowing the fight and preparing for incoming damage, movement, or whatever the encounter has, is vital to great healing. I am very anal on Diseases and Dispelling magic, it drives me insane when I see them on my grid, lol. Long as I have an overview of the fight and know my assignment if any, I'm ready to rock.
No my play level does not decline, unless the raid leader wants to save me a flask on farm content.
G. Please complete these questions if you are applying as a healer.
1. What do you view as your primary role as a healer, specific to your class?
Holy 9/10 times I'll be raid healing. Primary role will depend on the fight, but usually raid heals and tossing dispel/abolish disease.
Disc is alittle different. More single targeting but, keeping the bubbles going is usually the primary role for a disc priest. Not saying they can't heal, they are a great support healer and bubble procs are amazing for tanks, as well as the raid.
2. What stats do you feel are most important when selecting, gemming, or enchanting your gear and why? Currently my gemming leans towards int. As I get some of the ToC gear that has the stat upgrades, it will be less of a mana pool/crit crutch and I'll shift my gems towards spellpower and spirit, increasing my output and regen.
3. What are the strengths and weaknesses of your class from a healing perspective?
Holy are great aoe healers, many useful aoe abilities (I abuse Holy Nova every chance I get!). Single target it is not so hot. Greater heal has a long cast time + takes mucho mana + not as good as holy light, it's really not worth casting unless it's a very rare and dire situation. Flash Heal is ok for small stuff plus ups your Serendipity buff for casting PoH, but I usually wait for surge of light procs.
Disc is an amazing mitigation tree. It is not as power healing as a pally, not as aoe healing as a holy priest. But the Power Infusion, Pain Suppression, and all those uber bubbles make it an asset to any raid. Excellent raid support.
4. What do you like/dislike most about healing? I like that healing doesn't have a set rotation, it's very situational. You might have a few moves you may do in an order PoH then CoH, but it all depends on the encounter, that's why I like healing. It takes quick reactions.
I dislike some noob telling me "Heal! Heal!" Do I tell them "Tank! Tank!" or "Swing you weapon! Cast your spell!"? Nope. Get off my ass dude I know my job unless you're giving me an assignment or have some type of constructive criticism that helps the raid. Then you can do it via /healerchannel or /w.